LIFECYCLE STAGE 1
Discover & Identify
- Assets: Audit, Tag, Track, and Manage the Inventory and Maintenance of entire buildings without limit to how many or location to control costs and assess risks and resource needs
- Identify: Audit for optimized performance, energy efficiency, cyber risk on Operations technology, and the greenhouse gas (GHG) emissions for Net Zero sustainability programs
- Review & audit of Facility maintenance program to reduce risk of equipment failure & ensure maximum useful life at optimal performance
- Staff Augmentation: Project, Technical, and Engineering staff augmentation available
- A Lifecycle Sherlock annual inventory audit is good practice for managing your operational costs, managing cyber risk (more on that in EXTEND & PROTECT), and for controlling your insurance costs.
LIFECYCLE STAGE 2
Extend and Protect
- How are key infrastructure assets are performing including building, IT, OT assets?
- Does your company have a solid maintenance, warranty, and data analysis program in place to reduce risk of equipment failure?
- Are you aware that HVAC and chiller systems are the biggest user of energy, and that Lifecycle can permanently reduce that consumption a minimum of 20%
- Did you know that electronics to run your equipment contain chips that store important data of which your company faces a cyber risk unknown to most IT people and presenting legal and financial liabilities?